Friday 15 November 2013

English Tongue twisters

Tongue twisters

01. Six silly sisters selling shiny shoes.

02. A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.

03. I thought, I thought of thinking of thanking you.

04. Red Bulb Blue Bulb,
      Blue Bulb Red Bulb

05. Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.

06. If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch ?

07. I Scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.

08. Red Lorry, Yellow Lorry

09. Three grey geese in green fields grazing.

10. Mixed biscuits, mixed biscuits.

11. Swan swam over the pond, Swim swan swim! Swan swam back again - Well swum swan!

12. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where are the pickled peppers Peter Piper picked? 

13. If one doctor doctors another doctors does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? or does the doctor doctor the way the doctor who doctors?

14. I thought a thought But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought. If the thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.

15. If you understand, say "Understand", If you don't understand say "don't understand", But If you understand and say don't understand How do I understand that you understand? understand !!!

16. Betty botter bought some butter, but she said "this butter's bitter"! But a bit of better butter will but make my butter better. So she bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter, and it made her butter better. So it was. Better betty botter bought a bit of better butter.

17. A duel was fought between Alexander shott and John nott, Nott was shot and shot was not. In this case it was better to be shot than not. Some said that Nott was not shot. But Shott says that he shot Nott..It may be that the shott shot Nott, or it may be possible that shot shott shot, shot shott himself. We think however, that the shot Shott shot, shot not shott, Shot not Shott, but nott Any way it is hard to tell which was shot and which was not.

No comments: